- Members may park their car at the Club only when visiting the Club to use its sporting and/or social facilities.
- Members must display their member car sticker on the windscreen of their car.
- Cars must be parked within the lines of the Car Park and Kent Road parking bays.
- Rear-end parking is only permitted in the middle bays of the Car Park as exhaust fumes mark the walls in the outer bays.
- Parking is not permitted in driveways or at the main entrance to the Clubhouse.
- Members may not use the Car Park as a long term car park, e.g. to allow them to travel to the city by public transport or whilst travelling elsewhere.
- Members may not use the Car Park as a short term car park, for example to visit the preparatory school opposite (this includes dropping off or picking up school children).
- Disabled Parking: car parking spaces are available for members with a disabled parking permit on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Due to the risk of personal injury, members must use the pedestrian ramps rather than the vehicular ramps when walking in the Car Park.
Please click here for more information about current car park procedures.