Mobile phones must be set on silent at all times if carried in the Clubhouse, Fitness Centre or Club grounds.
Phone calls can only be made on mobile phones:
- In the telephone rooms
- In the computer room
- In a car in the Car Park
- In the accommodation rooms
- If special dispensation has been granted for medical reasons (at the discretion of the General Manager)
Making or confirming diary entries on mobile phones is only permitted in the Clubhouse, Fitness Centre, Locker Rooms, telephone rooms and computer room.
Texting / Emailing / Internet Browsing / Photo Viewing / Video Calling
- Video calling (e.g. Skype) is not permitted in the Clubhouse, Fitness Centre or Club grounds with the exception of the telephone rooms, computer room and accommodation rooms.
- Mobile phones can be used for photo viewing in the Clubhouse, Fitness Centre or on Club grounds.
- Texting, emailing and internet browsing on mobile phones is only permitted in the Locker Rooms, accommodation rooms, Kent Room, telephone rooms, the computer room and Fitness Centre.
- Mobile phones may be used in the Fitness Centre for all functions other than making and receiving phone calls, video and photography.