IPODs/MP3/Tablets & Laptops
IPODS / MP3 Players
- iPods/mp3 players (personal music players) with headphones may only be used in the Fitness Centre.
- The ringtone of any mobile phone with mp3 functionality (including smart phones) must be set on silent whilst in use as an mp3 player.
Tablets e.g. iPads and Laptops
- Study or business should not be conducted at the Club as per rule 8.4
- Tablets must be set on silent at all times if carried in the Clubhouse, Fitness Centre or Club grounds.
- Tablets can be used for photo viewing throughout the Clubhouse, Fitness Centre or on Club grounds.
- Tablets may be used (with wireless keyboards) in the Fitness Centre for all functions other than making and receiving phone calls, video and photography except as per rule 8.5.
- The use of tablets (with wireless keyboards) is permitted in the computer room, telephone rooms, accommodation rooms and Kent Room.
- Staff usage of tablets is permitted for necessary work purposes.
- The use of laptop computers is not permitted anywhere in the Club with the exception of the computer room, telephone rooms, accommodation rooms and Kent Room.